Invisalign is an innovative system for teeth alignment, which allows to obtain an excellent aesthetic result, without the inconvenience of metal brackets used in traditional orthodontic devices.
This device, we see often in children at school age but in adults as well, represents an effective solution but clearly not aesthetic. Moreover the small spaces created between the appliance and the teeth can be an obstacle to the correct manoeuvres of oral hygiene.
This new type of device, called INVISALIGN, is a great remedy to overcome aesthetic and hygienic limits of the traditional device. The treatment consists in a series of transparent templates that fit over the teeth, applying the forces required to move them. These templates are invisible and can be removed by the patient. The teeth can be brushed normally once the template is removed. It is a highly sophisticated technique: the entire treatment can be processed by a software starting from gypsum models of the mouth.
- After the doctor approved the Clincheck, Align produces the aligners (templates), which are customized for each patient
- The aligner (templates) must be used 22 hours a day and can be removed just to eat, drink and brush/floss your teeth
- Each aligner set (templates) must be worn by the patient for two weeks
- INVISALIGN IS A SYSTEM BASED ON A TREATMENT PLAN MADE BY CLINCHECK AND THE ALIGNERS
- CLINCHECK IS THE SOFTWARE USED BY THE DOCTOR TO PLAN AND PROGRAM THE MOVEMENT OF THE TEETH